Turnip Cake (325g~) 蘿蔔糕 (2)
Regular price R 95.00
A traditional Dim Sum Item. Shredded White Turnip mixed with Chinese Sausage and Shiitake Mushrooms, formed into a Savory Rice Cake.
A staple during the new year, but just as great as an accompaniment to any Dim Sum Meal.
- Cut the cake into manageable sizes (Roughly cut the block into 4)
- Heat oil in a pan
- Lightly fry the cake in the pan until a crispy coating on both sides
- Serve with a chili sauce!
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey