Steamed Spare Ribs (500g)
Regular price R 80.00
A true Dim Sum Classic. Prepared and Marinated Spare Ribs with a Garlic Black Bean Sauce. Delicious as a side dish or on top of Rice for a full meal. Included is a fermented black soy bean and garlic mixture that pairs perfectly with the Dish.
- Defrost the package
- Place the desired amount in a dish with medium high Rims to collect the juices. Top evenly with the included Fermented Black Soy Bean and Garlic Mixture (If not using the entire 500g, split the mixture evenly across portions).
- Steam, covered, on a High Heat for 15 Minutes
- Serve! Either as a side dish or atop a bowl of steaming white rice.
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey