Bringing you another Takeaway Favorite to the comfort of your home! Crispy Shell with a delicious savory filling.
Inside our spring rolls, you'll find a carefully selected medley of vegetables paired with your Filling of choice. From crisp prawns to tender duck, we have a filling choice that will surely have you wanting more! Don't forget to pair with a sweet chili sauce!
10 Pieces per order
1. Remove spring rolls from fridge and allow 15 minutes to gently defrost.
2. Heat Roughly 3 inches or 7.5cm of oil until 160 degrees Celsius.
3. Deep fry the spring rolls for roughly 2-3minutes or until golden brown. Do not put too many in at once to avoid cooling the oil temp too much.
4. Remove with slotted spoon to drain as much oil as possible.
5. Place on paper towel to to absorb excess oil and keep crispy.
6. Enjoy! Pair with sweet chili sauce.
See below for our in depth videos showing how you can prepare each of our products at home. Contact us if you have any questions and we'll gladly assist.
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.