Spicy Chicken Buns (10)
Regular price R 85.00
A deliciously soft and fluffy bun with a savory spicy Chicken and mushroom filled center.
The concept of the bun is to create a soft and fluffy casing that wraps around a delicious filling Rivaling the anticipation and explosiveness of flavor at the first bite as worldwide favorites such as pies or the local favorites of Samoosas.
10 Pieces per order.
1. Steam the buns from frozen, on a rapid boil high heat for 8-10 minutes depending on your stove.
2. Enjoy Immediately!
Watch our Dim Sum preparation video for a visual experience on how to prepare this dish.
- Enjoy hot and steamy!
- For a little kick, add some of your favorite chili or hot sauce to dip.
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey