Seafood Dumpling 海鲜餃 (20)
Regular price R 170.00
Prawn and mixed Veg Dumplings.
Enjoy this variation of the traditional shrimp dumpling that shares the same glutinous chewy skin but with a prawn and mixed veg center consisting of corn and peas.
20 pieces per order.
1. Line the bottom of a steamer with parchment paper. Alternatively, coat the bottom with a bit of oil to prevent sticking
2. Steam the dumplings from frozen, on a high heat rapid boil for 8-10 minutes depending on your stove.
3. Enjoy immediately!
Watch our Dim Sum preparation video for a visual experience on how to make this dish at home.
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey