Regular price R 300.00
Delicious Sliced Crispy Skin Duck, bundled with cucumber batons, spring onion slivers and carrot slices, wrapped in a Flour Pancake.
A Traditional Dish Served to Emperors of Beijing. A Spice Mix Stuffed free range Duck is Slow Roasted to render fat and crisp up the skin. Prepared by our experienced chefs, the duck is sliced thinly intended to be wrapped in a pancake accompanied with cucumber, carrot and spring onion with a Hoison Sauce.
Peking Duck Orders are made to order. Please use our Delivery Note Function on checkout to notify us of the date that you would like the delivery to be made. Please allow for 24 Hours to prepare.
- Half Duck, Boneless Sliced
- 12 Pancakes
- Cucumber, Carrot and Spring Onion
- Hoison Sauce
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey