Pan Fried Pork Buns 生煎包 (10)
Regular price R 88.00
Tasty, moist pork wrapped with half-soft, half-crispy dough, Shanghai Sheng Jian Bao (生煎包, pan-fried pork buns)
Truly fresh and super tasty, they are simply irresistible! The wrapper has a lovely soft texture with a golden, crispy base . The filling is very flavoursome and moist.
10 Pieces per Order
- Steam the Buns for 8 Minutes,
- Heat oil in a medium heat pan and pan fry the steamed buns until crispy at the bottom.
- Serve! Optionally pair with a chili oil.
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey