Barbecue Pork Gua Bao Buns (3)
Regular price R 135.00
3 Delicious DIY Barbecue Pork Gua Bao Buns. Create your own tasty Gua Bao Buns at home with our DIY kit. Included in the Kit are all the ingredients you need for the delicious buns.
Included in the Box are:
- 3 Fluffy and Soft Gua Bao Buns
- 3 Pieces of Barbecue Pork Belly
- Coriander Garnish
- Ground Sweetened Peanuts
- Pickled Mustard Greens
- Line a Steamer with parchment paper.
- Steam the buns with a closed lid on a high heat for 8-10 minutes depending on your stove.
- Steam the Pickled Mustard Greens and Pork Belly for 8 Minutes.
- Garnish with Hoisin Sauce, Ground Peanuts and Coriander
Dim Sum Items:
The below video demonstrates the ideal preparation for our Dim sum range. A Bamboo steamer is recommended for this preparation. Use one or two layers for the steamer depending on the number of dim sum.
Products that can be cooked using this method: Shrimp Dumpling, Soup Dumpling, Siu Mai, Barbecue Pork Bun, Chicken Bun, Custard Bun, Seafood Dumpling.
Pan Fried Dumplings
An easy guide to making crispy pan fried dumplings at home.
Won Ton Soup:
Use the video below to make a warm comforting won ton Soup at home.
Char Siu Barbecue Roast Pork 叉燒
1. Add the Packet of Char Siu Barbecue Pork to a Simmering pot of Water.
2. Simmer the packet at medium heat for 20 minutes. (Optional) Open the packet and add the contents to a preheated grill oven and crisp until desirable.
3. (Optional) Baste finished product with Honey